Webinars & Seminars
SWBA Plan Administrator Skills Workshop 2007
Sponsored by the SouthWest Benefits Association and the Internal Revenue Service, this one-day workshop features presentations by leading legal experts in the field of employee benefits law, as well as representatives from the IRS.
McAfee & Taft attorneys Brandon Meyer, John Papahronis and Jim Prince will be featured guest speakers.
Workshop topics include:
* Real World Issues in HIPAA Administration
* Employee Benefit Issues in Employee Transitions
* Communication Issues for Welfare and Retirement Plans
* Changes to 401(k) Plans under the Pension Protection Act
* Retirement Plan Correction Issues
* Plan Investment Issues after the Pension Protection Act
Founded in 1975, the SouthWest Benefits Association is a regional association of experienced professionals in the field of employee pension and welfare benefits. Members represent a wide range of specialties, including corporate human resources, benefit plan administration, financial management, investment counseling, trust administration, law, accounting, actuarial, health insurance and pension welfare consulting.