The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch
Twelve McAfee & Taft lawyers — nine from the firm’s Oklahoma City office and three from Tulsa — were named to the inaugural list The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch. This honor recognizes attorneys who have demonstrated outstanding professional excellence earlier in their careers, with the majority of recipients having been in private practice for 5–9 years. Recognition by Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch is based entirely on peer review and employs the same methodology as the publisher’s namesake publication, The Best Lawyers in America, which made its debut in 1981.
Attorneys named to the 2021 inaugural list, as well as the practice areas in which they have been recognized, are:
- Elizabeth Bowersox (labor and employment law – management; labor and employment litigation)
- J.D. Brown (transportation law)
- Philip R. Bruce (labor and employment law – management; labor and employment litigation)
- Judy Burdg (employee benefits/ERISA law)
- John R. Chubbuck (transportation law)
- Jacob S. Crawford (labor and employment law – management)
- Alex Duncan (commercial litigation; securities litigation; white-collar criminal defense)
- Paige Hoster Good (labor and employment law – management; labor and employment litigation)
- Danae V. Grace (business organizations; closely held companies and family business law; corporate governance and compliance law; corporate law; mergers and acquisitions law)
- Allison C. McGrew (transportation law)
- Jason A. McVicker (commercial litigation)
- Patrick L. Stein (commercial litigation; energy law; environmental litigation)
Best Lawyers lists are compiled using Purely Peer Review™ methodology. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers publications are considered a singular honor.