Webinars & Seminars
Wellness Programs Seminar (Tulsa)
In a 2006 survey of 1,400 chief financial officers, company executives named rising healthcare costs as their primary concern — higher than cash flow management, internal operations, or even managing growth.
Addressing the worsening status of employees is the key to controlling healthcare spending, and implementing a legal and financially measurable wellness program is one solution.
Sponsored by PremierSource, the market leader in comprehensive employee benefits, risk management and business consulting, this half-day complimentary luncheon seminar will take an in-depth look at the major factors contributing the rising healthcare costs for employers and show you how to:
* Develop a wellness plan that is perfectly suited to your corporate culture.
* Establish realistic risk factors that have the greatest impact on your long-term health insurance costs.
* Set appropriate measures to track the financial impact of your wellness program.
* Stay compliant with ADA and other non-discrimination requirements in your wellness programs.
* Develop a healthier workforce and increase productivity.
There is no cost to attend; however, reservations are required. To RSVP, please email John Kafer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call PremierSource at (405) 228-7699 or toll free at (877) 218-5678 by Friday, July 13th.