Kaitlyn Schrick Chaney is a transactional lawyer whose practice encompasses a broad range of corporate and business matters, including mergers, asset and stock acquisitions and divestitures, transaction financing and commercial lending, business entity formation and organization, corporate governance and compliance matters, and the acquisition, development and sales of real estate.
Her diverse experience includes representing both public and privately owned companies engaged in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, energy, real estate, finance, manufacturing, technology and aviation.
Kaitlyn also devotes a portion of her practice to representing banks and institutional lenders in the structuring and documenting of commercial and asset-based loan transactions. She also counsels financial institutions on corporate and regulatory compliance matters affecting the industry.Download Bio (PDF)
- Represented a rural Oklahoma-based home health care company in the sale of 100% of their assets to a regional healthcare system.
- Assisted in formation and dissolution of multiple entities in Arkansas, Delaware, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas, including not-for-profit companies, health care entities, real estate development companies, and investment entities.
- Represented the commercial lending division of a large publicly held regional bank in drafting term loan, revolving loan, and intercreditor agreements.
- Represented a Texas-based lender in drafting term loans and revolving credit facilities to companies engaged in oil and gas exploration and production, gathering and transportation, and refining.
- Represented healthcare organization and national franchisors in the sale and acquisition of unimproved and improved real property across the United States, including the negotiation and documentation of purchase and sale agreements, title and survey diligence, regulatory compliance, and land use issues.
- Represented international manufacturer of underground construction technology in the simultaneous acquisition of substantially all of the assets of two out-of-state technology companies.
- Represented leading downhole tools manufacturing company in the formation and management of multiple international entities, including Russian, Bolivia and Columbia.
- Represented lenders and borrowers in numerous term loans and revolving credit facilities to companies engaged in oil and gas exploration and production, real estate development, health care, manufacturing, and aviation.
- Assisted franchisors in handling state franchise registrations and other regulatory filings, in preparing and updating their Franchise Disclosure Document, and in providing counsel on various matters related to franchising law.
- Represented multiple companies and equity holders in the buyout of their ownership interests.
- Represented numerous clients in the energy, real estate, healthcare, manufacturing and technology industries in sales and acquisitions valued from $500,000 to $60 million.
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association